Toad-aly Cool Freebie

Yah, I know its not a toad, but it can be...just add some more warts (ewww).  Have fun with him and leave me some feedback if you like him.  I would also love to see what you have done with him so feel free to leave me a link to your blog so I can see.



I colored him with Copics YG95, G99, YG03, YG11, YG23, 100, C7, C5, 0  Cant wait to make him into a card for that "special" friend...awwww you know I don't send out cards.....so why start now :)

IMAGE CAN NOW BE FOUND IN THE ONLINE STORE

click on him to get him larger.

Comments

Rhonda Miller said…
I just love frogs, thank you.
This is funny, thank you :o)).
Divinewoman said…
Thank you for this cute frog.
Anonymous said…
This is different --and fun--thank you!
DebraK said…
My first Xmas Frog digi...what a treat! THANKS!
Deonna B said…
I have always loved frogs all of my life. Thanks for the Christmas Frog!
Kelley said…
Thanks for a very unusual (but fabulous) digi.
Unknown said…
Thanks so much I Love Frogs and it was nice to stumble upon your design. i will share with you what i create later. Thanks Patti
This frog is so cute. I would have never thought of a Christmas frog living in Wisconsin at this time of year - but why not. Thank you!
Kate said…
sweet little Holiday frog, love him!
Rhonda said…
The coloring is beautiful on this image.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Your colored image is so pretty- love the digi- Thank You!
FitterTwit said…
What a fun digi!!! Great job Jenn! :) I'm gonna have to play with this one!!!

Popular Posts