Best Friends

I know I used this sentiment before...but I just love it.  This image is from Dustin Pikes Members section.  I love moose and this is no exception.  I added the felt snowflakes from Creative Impressions.  I also used puffy paint for the snow-like texture on the moose.



I made this card using all scraps of paper.  I have a scrap bin area in my craft room.  All paper that have been cut goes there.  I sort by color.  So when its time to make something the first things I do is grab the container with the scraps prior to grabbing a full sheet.    Its amazing what kinda cards you can make with scraps.  

Colored with my Copics.  

Comments

Lori Barnett said…
Super cute! So just how big is this scrap bin? ;)
Gamma said…
Love this little guy. He's so stinkin' cute! I love how you reversed your dotted background to give it dimension. Cool idea. Another terrific card!
FitterTwit said…
OMG.... this is BEYOND cute!!! I'm with Lori, a "scrap bin area" actually eludes to MULTIPLE scrap bins!!! INTERESTING!!! hahahahaha! Me thinks there's an intrigue... LOL!
Pam Hornschu said…
Okay, now I want this card! Love the touches of "snow" on the board. Did you use Liquid Applique?
Gramma said…
Awesome card.... love everything about it!
Hazel said…
Love all th different textures on your card,
H xx
Ginny said…
love what you did, thanks for joining us at DDS :)
Jane said…
Fab card and great use of papers - love it.

Popular Posts