Flock It, Stampendous Challenge STMC35

I really haven't been slacking.  I have been kicking butt getting the samples done for Stampendous catalog...OMG you all are going to LOVE the new stuff that comes out in January.  Save your pennies now!  So I will bombard you with cool stuff once they are released...in the mean time I have a few things to show you.

Stampendous has a weekly challenge...this week its to use Flock.  I have to admit I was not a flock lover, so when this challenge came up I groaned (among other things).  I never know what to use to glue the stuff down...and then its always too thin and looks like mange on a dog.  Well after digging through my glue drawer I found a glue pen (sakura quickie glue pinpoint roller) that worked fantastic and i am very happy with the results.  Here is my card for the challenge sample.  So get your flock on and post something on the stampendous blog so you can win some loot!

I used both white and blue flock and airbrushes a little more blue with the copic airbrush system.  Using Copic E33 I colored trees and added some stampendous multi ultrafine glitter, I also put some glitter on top of the flocked snow.  This image is one of their newer images and I love it so much.  It really feels cold and crisp doesnt it?


E33, R46, YG95, B93
Stampendous flock, glitter, and Forest Cottage Scene CRR123

Comments

Pam Hornschu said…
Love how this turned out. Gorgeous fluffy snow! Love the artsy streaked detail of the sky.
Renkata said…
Such a great winter card!
Jan Garber said…
I'm with you! I have not had the best luck with the flocking flock... ;) It always falls right off when you move the card! I have several glue pens, will have to try that! The image is great and is the sentiment your own or Stampabilities? Beautiful card!
Jennifer Dove said…
the sentiment is stampendous too....i love the quote!

Popular Posts