Monochromatic Class - Crop Girls

Here is a peek of what we will get to work on at Crop Girls on January 15th, 2-5pm.  Only a few spots left.    You are going to get to color 4 images (more if we have time).  One of these fabulous images is a not yet released "NEW RELEASE" from Stampendous....and you will just have to wait a little longer to see it.  As a BONUS you will get to assemble one complete card to take home.  Click on image to see the flyer.  We are going to use limited colors to get fantastic results.  I look forward to seeing you there!








Comments

FitterTwit said…
Ok... I think this is the one!!! And it just so happens to feature my ALL-TIME-FAVORITE C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies Ladybug Nora!!! PULEEZE tell me that you'll be bringing this to PV too!!! I would take it on the 15th, but I have to work. DANG IT!!!
Jennifer Dove said…
You crack me up! When is PV gonna carry these images....hmmmmmm?
Mindy said…
Tell me where to get the green polka dots! Where?
Luanne said…
The monochromatic cards are amazing! I like the dimension to the bottle.

Popular Posts