Your Patience....

Sorry I do not have any fun images to post for you.  I have been working night and day on writing a Copic Tutorial book.  My Build-A-Book is almost complete.  I can not believe its almost 40 pages long.  Their are just so many things I want to show you I just couldn't leave anything out.  You will LOVE this book when it is done.  For those who do not live locally, in the future you too will have a chance to get your hands on this book, but for now you must take the classes from me personally to obtain it.   Class size is limited, so get signed up now!   It have been a lot of work to get all the info on paper, but the end result is AWESOME!

I will color something soon, I promise!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!  Stay safe!!

Comments

jduy anderson said…
Take a vacation from blogging and enjoy your time with kiddoes.

Popular Posts