A Little Sugar!

When life hands you lemons.....

Here is a card I made out of one of my images. You can click on the images to get a close up...the lemons are textured using the blending solution and a rag.   Very quick, simple coloring.  Come on and play!  Would love to have some sweet lovin and links to what you create.  It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!



 It is a freebie today....so you can grab it and play!

I used Copic Y08, Y06, Y02, Y11, YG67, YG63, YG03, W3



OH YAH....BTW my friend TED is having a little challenge on his blog.  Make a card using your own handwritten sentiment and you could get a cool prize if your name is drawn...I soooo couldn't resist this challenge.  Head on over and play!

Comments

Ted said…
You were worried for nothing, Jenn! Your handwriting is wonderful and I love the striped background. Thanks for playing along! :)
Awesome and Ted is right....what a fun handwriting you used!!
PS Thank you for the freebie....
Beautiful card and the lemon image is making me thirsty for some lemonade - even with all of the snow we have on the ground here in Wisconsin.
Judy said…
Love your card and the colour scheme you chose. Thank you for being so generous in sharing this digi image.
Amanda said…
Oh super cute! Thanks! :D
And LOVE your sentiment! Great card!
Regan said…
Thank you for the cute image! Love your card!
Pauline said…
Love the image! I'm definitely a lemon girl. Thanks so much!
Shelly said…
Your card is fabulous! Your coloring is beautiful. You made the lemon look sooo real.

Thank you very much for the lemon image. I love it!
Anonymous said…
thank you
Wow I love this and your timing is excellent , I am making tea cards and I needed a lemon and didn't know where to look. So a BIG thankyou so very much Hugs Cathy K
Kelley said…
Thank you for the lemon image. Now if had some real lemons...
Crafting Queen said…
Love the colouring of your lemons on your card. Thank you for the image. :)
Deirdre said…
Fab lemons.... thanks.
Josie Cox said…
Love the lemons. I can almost smell it now. LOL
Anonymous said…
Wonderful image, thank you
Joan V said…
Love your card and sentiment. Thank you for the lemons.
Danielle said…
Thanks so much... Love the lemons.
Georgia Ehrmann said…
such a super cute card and I love your lemons image! (thank you) Your hand written sentiment is super! You make it look easy!
Pam Hornschu said…
So yummy looking! I keep forgetting to play with the rag and blender solution trick!
Vickie said…
Thanks for the lemons, your a Peach!
Ceci V. said…
Thank you for sharing!

Popular Posts