The Batty Betty Birthday Blog Hop

It's a Birthday Hop and Betty just turned..ummmm...21.  PARTY!!  Happy Birthday Betty!!  Here is my Birthday card I whipped up for Betty.  I hope you enjoy it too...if you do, you can pick it up HERE.  You must look at her other Betty Chibi's while you're there...




You should have arrived from SUZI's Blog...hope your not lost yet...if you are you need more coffee.  Next you will Hop over to CYNDI's blog and see what she made for Betty.  Hoppy Birthday again Betty!!

Now take your batty self and fly to the next hop spot!


Comments

Suzi McKenzie said…
Such a beautiful creation, I'm sure Betty will love it :D
Hugs
Suzi
xxx
Alison said…
Amazing coloring job! Love the papers you used!
Melanie said…
Such a gorgeous card - hmm another Simply Betty Stamp I must get! I'm sure she'll love it.
Scrappychick said…
Love her in the fall colors! And your hair is just gorgeous!
~Lady B~ said…
I think of all the images Betty offers, this one reminds me of her the most! Your coloring is beyond fabulous...especially her face and hair! Wow! Gorgeous! I'm sure Betty will love her card!
sammi said…
Fabulous card! Love the fall colors! Ms Betty is going to love it!
Lea said…
She's beautiful! Jennifer, you are truly amazing with your Copics!
Kim Kelley said…
Great card! Wonderful coloring!
Rosie said…
love the coloring job!!! do you have videos

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
Betty Boo! said…
I LOVE it! You girls are so awesome! I couldn't ask for lovelier friends! You all rock! Thank you so much this had made my day!!!

Betty
Betty looks so fab here, and I'm in awe of the way you've coloured her hair! :D
Gramma said…
Great card Jenn... my BD is in January in case you were wondering :-)
Carol W. said…
Love the coloring on this awesome card. TFS
Mary M. said…
Gorgeous card. Love your coloring.
Chelle said…
Love that image. Great card.
*Gorgeous* coloring and I love how you did the shadow on her face! Love how the image is the center of attention and the floor is awesome. Great decorative paper too! *Hugs

Popular Posts