Guest DT member - Image Lit by Lantern or Candlelight

I have been asked to be a guest DT member for a challenge over on Make-It Colourful.  I have entered a few times before and love their challenges as they REALLY challenge me.  This was NO exception!  This took me a few attempts to get right and I am really happy with the results.  You can get your images (of which I merged in photoshop) at Make-it-crafty HERE.





Be sure and look at the other things the DT came up with in the MIC gallery.




Comments

Gramma said…
Oh my... that is gorgeous!!!
Hugz,
Gramma
Jane said…
Great job Jenn and I said on MIC, I love the snow, that 3D element just finishes it off!
Hugs
Jane
chrissy xx said…
Just Stunning! LOve it.
Chrissyxx
Rosie said…
WOW! This is beatiful! great job

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
~Lady B~ said…
Wow! This blows me away! Your coloring is beyond amazing!!! I love it!
Julie said…
Your coloring is fantastic. It feels like a real snow storm. You did a phenomenal job with the challenge.

Julie
Melanie said…
That background is mesmerizing!

It glows - just like the reflected light on a snowy night - not that we get many in Queensland, Australia.

I'd love to find out how you did it.

Popular Posts