Design Teams and Publications

Friday, November 11, 2011

Guest DT member - Image Lit by Lantern or Candlelight

I have been asked to be a guest DT member for a challenge over on Make-It Colourful.  I have entered a few times before and love their challenges as they REALLY challenge me.  This was NO exception!  This took me a few attempts to get right and I am really happy with the results.  You can get your images (of which I merged in photoshop) at Make-it-crafty HERE.





Be sure and look at the other things the DT came up with in the MIC gallery.




8 comments:

Gramma said...

Oh my... that is gorgeous!!!
Hugz,
Gramma

Boxofcolours said...

Great job Jenn and I said on MIC, I love the snow, that 3D element just finishes it off!
Hugs
Jane

chrissy xx said...

Just Stunning! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Rosie said...

WOW! This is beatiful! great job

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Helen Dooley said...

Gorgeous card!

~Lady B~ said...

Wow! This blows me away! Your coloring is beyond amazing!!! I love it!

Julie said...

Your coloring is fantastic. It feels like a real snow storm. You did a phenomenal job with the challenge.

Julie

Melanie said...

That background is mesmerizing!

It glows - just like the reflected light on a snowy night - not that we get many in Queensland, Australia.

I'd love to find out how you did it.