Today Is Your Birthday!

If you are Mrs. Laura from Stampendous.  I made you this wall hanging using the Jumbo Song Bird.  I hope you have a most special day as you are an amazing special person and I am happy to have you in my life.  You are a great leader with extreme patience to the Stampendous DT.  I appreciate you!!  Again, Happy Birthday!



Image airbrushed with Copics.

Some of the other Design team member joined in on the surprise posts for Laura too.  Pop over to their locations to see what they created too.

Comments

Wendy said…
Absolutely stunning Jenn!! Your rock!
Gramma said…
Lucky lady... Happy Birthday Mrs. Laura.
Hugz,
Gramma
wendyp said…
She sure does have patience to deal with us, doesn't she, LOL! Jen, this is amazing!!! What a gorgeous wall hanging!
Jen, this is just lovely! I adore it! Thanks for the birthday wishes and all the kind words! I'm so blessed to have you guys...what a wonderful group of fantastic women you are! Thank you so much!!!
Exquisite Jenn! I love the burlap and your bird!
wow - just gorgeous Jenn!! makes me wish it was my birthday!
This is so cool! I love the fabric and paper combo. I've got some burlap on my table just waiting for a project. : )

Popular Posts