The Monster In The Scribble

Because I just can't get all my pens into bed with me (it's a hubby thing), I just take my iPad.  Some of you might remember as a child doing a random scribble and then seeing what you can see in the scribble.  Okay, maybe it was just me.  So a random scribble on the iPad turned out into a baby dragon.  This is the before and the after.
The iPad rough (very rough) Sketch

The line drawing and start of coloring


The finished result

The back side of the finished result (love it as much as the front!)

This image will be for sale soon.  

Copics used:  Y13, Y38 YR18 R46 (eyes), YG11, YG93, YG95, G99, E31 W3 (grass), YG25 YG63 YG67 (dragon), E31 E35 E57 E79 (wings),  N0 N1 N4 N5 N7 (shell), BG0000 (background)

Comments

Rikki Holley said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rikki Holley said…
He is incredible and I want to see many more of your creations.
Ri
Debbie Olson said…
Love, LOVE this, Jennifer!!
wendyp said…
Jen, you are amazing!!! Gotta know, what app are you using on the ipad to draw?
Jennifer Dove said…
Sketchbook Pro...tried many...this one is the best..worth the money you spend.
Jen, this little dragon is a wowzer! you are so talented girl!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Hugs,
Charlotte
riliska said…
wow! He is adorable!
Jan Garber said…
He's both adorable and a bit terrifying at the same time! How you can sit in bed and draw anything is beyond me! I have a hard time writing a legible grocery list! Amazing!wariz
Lois Michael said…
I have to ditto everything already said. You are so talented. I know everything you have done looks so much better in person so I can only imagine how great this looks, can't wait to see it.
Sara H said…
Wow! You are really tallented! This is gorgeous!
Beate said…
Wow! What a gorgeous drawing and beautiful coloring.
Hugs and smiles
CraftyGirl said…
You are amazing! Love, Love, Love it. Thanks for all the inspiration.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Popular Posts