Autumn Challenge

Over at Make It Crafty its challenge time.  I LOVE doing the challenges as it really makes me think...color...think some more...thats how I end up using 3 hours of my day for a card.  You should try the challenges sometime.  Go HERE if you want to see all the entries...or HERE for inspiration.  This is what I did for the Autumn challenge.  I decided not to go with the traditional orange red green like you would first think of...I went for the Autumn on the coast which says brown and blues.....I miss the ocean...sigh....


Using Stampendous NEW Steel Blue Glass Glitter, Shabby white Enamel, and Mica flakes I created the texture on the image.  

Image colored with Copics of course...YG11 BG10 BG0000 E31 E33 E79 W3 W5 W7 Blender solution and burlap for texture.

Comments

Popular Posts