May Arts and Stampendous week

May Arts and Stampendous week is here again and you can win some really fun stuff by just commenting on their blogs and Facebook. 

 Here is a card I created using May Arts satin reversible stitched ribbon.  With a little twist you can see both sides on the same card.  I used this ribbon with Stampendous NEW Cling Botanical Asperula.  I embossed the image using Stampendous Clear Bark embossing powder (MY FAVORITE FOR EVERYTHING!!).  Once embossed I used Stampendous spray bottle spritzer to moisten the paper and then sprinkled with instant coffee to give it an aged look.

If you love what you see feel free to leave me some love...but if you want to win the goodies go to STAMPENDOUS and MAY ARTS blogs and leave a comment.

Comments

Barbara A. said…
Wow...I love love love your beautiful card! Thanks Jennifer for sharing!
Gramma said…
You continue to amaze me!!! Just beautiful!
Hugz,
Gramma
Lynn C, said…
Your card is just beautiful, Jenn. Thanks for sharing.
Barb Thompson said…
Hey Jenn, Beautiful card as usual!

Popular Posts