Crafters Companion Does It Again

Oh how I love animals and ducks are no exception.  I got this image from Crafters Companion.  Today I colored it up.  These are large stamps and pretty much take up a full A2, so not a lot to do when making the card...just coloring and inking.  Gotta love that.  They have 3 images in this series sheep, cows and duck.  I can't wait to color the rest.  Be sure and grab your stamp!!

I used glossy card stock for this image because I wanted the background to be "watery".  I airbrushed the background with blue, brown and green (onto the glossy) and then misted it with blender solution.  I then stamped the image on card stock and colored the duck with E40 - E44 and cut and paste.  Here is the end result.  Was so super fast to make this card...think i will whip out another one...stop back soon.  And thanks to all that comment...means the world!!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts