Feeling Tropical

I wonder why I am feeling so tropical lately.  I am sure its NOT the Macadamia Hershey kisses I am eating, or the dried mango and pineapple, or the toffee macadamia shortbread cookies that my favorite pineapple gals brought me when they came to the mainland for my card class....no that could not be.  Or is it?  Here is a card I created using...gulp...colored pencils.  It is a wonderful Jumbo Cling stamp by Stampendous called "Tropical Garden".  I colored on kraft cardstock and then spritzed with water and coffee.  I layered it on a brown crinkled lunch bag.  This card works in really nicely with the current April challenge Stampendous is doing right now "Recycle".  Check it out HERE.  Anyway, thank you to my pineapple gals for the fun filled weekend and the goodies that have me all jacked up :)




Photo taken at 5am at PHX airport.  Miss you!  See you at the next copic retreat!


Comments

Tracy said…
Great card, gorgeous colours
Umm I'll take some of those Macadamia Hershey kisses ;)
Pam Hornschu said…
Soooo beautiful without being gushie! Love the crumpled bag for contrast against your beautiful hibiscus!

Popular Posts