Hey Moo...No O-fence!

I don't know about you but sometime I call mom "moo".  Not because my beautiful mom looks like a cow, not because her skinniness reminds me of a cow, not because she eats like a cow....but because moo was just what I love to call my mom.  So here is a card I made using Crafters Companion new "Silly Moo".



Airbrushed background with purple, brown and blue, grass area with YG93, Cows E40 - E49.  Card measures 6x6 (large image)  perfect for an A2.  I am going to enter this into Crafters Companion Blog Challenge...yay me :)

Comments

You are so right...... your mom is gorgeous!! She is super nice too!!
Dawnll said…
I think that is hilarious! I know my kids have funny Mom names or variations for me.
So glad you could share with us at
Crafters Companion Challenge
Stacy H-W said…
You crack me up!!! Awesome job with the Silly Moo stamp!!! Thanks for entering it in the April Mother's Day Challenge on the Crafter's Companion USA challenge blog!!!!
Stacy H-W said…
I just featured your card on the CC FB page!!
AmyT said…
This is awesome. Congrats on being a Friday Fav and thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.
CG said…
Congrats on winning the CC challenge! This is such a spectacular card.

Popular Posts