New Release - Stampendous Day 2

No Clowning around on this card.  There are so many different images on this...The Circus Poster print, Life Is A Circus sentiment, Lil Joker, and the tickets of which came from a full clear set.  If you live in Arizona this card is going to be made in two of my classes (Scraps of Love in November and Stamp Works December 1st).  This card is quick and fun to make.  I couldn't help adding some more glass glitter to my card as well.

Wanna See more fun amazing NEW stuff....

Comments

Wendy said…
Oh Jenn....fabulous. I am in LOVE with this!!!
Suzanne C said…
Gorgeous! Love this!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great card! Loving all the polka dots and that bow is fantastic!
Lea said…
Oh my gosh! Could this get any cuter!? I doubt it! I love the ribbon and bow with the reverse paper and the way you aged all the elements. You never cease to amaze me!
Barb Turpin said…
Love the circus images and how you added that sweet little joker...Perfect colors and however did you tie that gorgeous bow!
Joan V said…
Love your card and all the elements. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my gosh, I just love, love,love your card!! I am hoping this set comes to Calgary, Alberta. It is a must have!
Larissa Heskett said…
SO BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Popular Posts