All Dressed Up Blog Hop

Our first All Dressed Up challenge & release of 2014 is here...and what a fantastic release it is. 

Both our teams have joined together for this Challenge/Release, and we are also having a blog hop ! 

We have four new releases this month, all of which can be found over on the store 
Our theme for the the challenge is "Anything Goes". A nice and easy theme to start the new year with. 
Here is my design for this challenge. 


I have used Cool Dude which you will find here  
Copics:  R35 R37 R56 reds
E41 E42 E43 E44 E47 E49 brown
E50 E51 E21 Skin
C3 C6 C8 C10 goggles/shoes
The challenge will run until the15th of February and the winner will receive 3 images of their choice from the store
Please make sure you stop by the blog to check out the rest of the talented Dressy Girls creations. 

Now as I said earlier we are also having a blog hop for this challenge, two lucky winners will receive 2 images of their choice from the store, in order to be in with a chance of winning you have to visit every blog on the hop list and leave a comment by the date shown below. Two winners will be picked at Random by two of the Dressy Girls on Wednesday 22nd January . We know we have quite a few Dressy girls, so we have spread the hop over a week to give you all plenty of time to hop along. 

If you have been following the hop list you have arrived here from LIZZY'S Blog
Here is the hopping list so you don't get lost along the way. 
Jennifer...You are HERE

Good luck on the hop and make sure you check out the blog for the winners, all the challenge details & also our new Dressy Girls. 

Comments

Unknown said…
WOW! Just wow! What an eye catching card! I love the papers you used with this design, and the dog peeking out at the top is fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
Heidi Brawley said…
Perfect male card!!! Love how you place the doggie on there too!!! Love it!!!
Nancy said…
Fabulous card, Jennifer! I love the colour combination and your wonderful colouring! :o)
I adore this image, great boys card and I love what you have done with it. Thanks for the hop & inspiration. Love Jane x
Teri said…
I LOVE this!!! The design and movement in the card is fantastic and the colors are awesome!!! Wonderful job!!!! Cute image, too!
Teri
Aurora said…
Wow, your colouring is great! No surprise as I had already seen some of it before, when looking for combos to use myself. Like the card, and how you used the cheese clothe to give texture. Good job!
Donna Hanley said…
Outstanding card. This looks like a full action figure.
Lizzy said…
Fabulous card, such strong colours, love it! X x
Unknown said…
OK, there's no sense wrapping it up, I'm dead jealous of your colouring! LOL This card jumps from the page it's so cleverly coloured! I'm in awe. xxx
Rachael said…
What a fab and funky card, its perfect for a boy! i love the layering and detail - especially the dog peaking out! Rachael x
Tracy said…
Love what you have done Jennifer. The cheesecloth is brilliant. And as always fantastic colouring x
Cathy P said…
Glad to see you on the Team, Jennifer. Love the way you flipped this snowboarder and your overall card design. Very fun - great coloring.
Kelly said…
Amazing, your color and style of your card is fabulous with your image! Love your coloring and faces, well done.
Hugs Kelly
fabulous...love how you have the dog poking out!
Sassy Raggedy said…
Lovely coloring..Your card is fantastic..Loving this blog hop! Hugz, joann
Maroeska said…
Cool card. I like to see how different you colored the image compared to Lizzy: it makes it really a different image! Very nice!
verybellemakes said…
Wow! Love the extra dimension you've added to this image, looks like he's going to land on my keyboard!! So glad I could join you as a GDT for this blog hop!

Best wishes
Victoria
Stacey said…
brilliant! love how you have put the puppy peeking out at the back. great fun card. Stacey x (ADU DT)
Christine L said…
Hi Kelly
He really is the coolest dude around... and your colouring is spot on... perfect! Love the design too.. he really looks like he's flying into the air from the layers!

Big hugs
Christine (ADU) x
Jan Garber said…
He's fantastic! Love your coloring and paper choices, as always! I need to talk you out of that card for my grandson's b'day in March! Yea, he thinks he's a "sk8r"!
Anne said…
Fabulous design Jennifer, love the wee dog peeping out from the side. Great work
Anne x
Unknown said…
What a bold card! I really like this image. I have only just discovered All Dressed Up and I love them :)
Kerry x
Kat W said…
Hey there! Just hopping round all my teamies and realised I wasn't following you, so that's sorted now! I will certainly get some fab coluring inspiration from your blog and this card is a great example - totally blown away by the colouring!
And then the layout and details are awesome too - it's got it all :-)
Hugs, Kat x
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodeness, I love this :)
America said…
Truly stunning color work.
jimlynn said…
Stunning and so pretty!!!! WOW!
Lynn
Peggy said…
Fabulous coloring and card!
Marilyn said…
What a stunner! Gorgeous colouring of course but it`s also a great layout and I like the puppy peeking out.
Bettina L. said…
Absolutely love this Jennifer. Great design with the dog hiding and the added cheesecloth. We sure rocked this release. hugs Bettina (ADU teamie) PS I have follower candy: My candy xx
Anonymous said…
Hi Jennifer!! Your cool dude & pup are rockin it out on this card !!
Just sooooo fantastic !! :))
Happy to be working w. You @ ADU !!
Thanks for inspiring!! :))
Sharon said…
Fab card, lots to look at and great colours x
Maritha said…
STUNNING CARD!! Finally making my way around the blogs! =)

xxx (ADU DT)
marni said…
LOVE this card, just so fantastic, and I just love the little dog at the top, so cute.
Unknown said…
Super fun card. It's so full of movement and I love the way you have the dog peaking out from behind another layer of the card.
nwilliams6 said…
Wow - your coloring is just amazing. I love this card!!!

Popular Posts