At a Glance

Here is an altered box made with some new fabulous products.  I love face silhouette's and this one was perfect for what I had in mind.  Plus I got to get out my flower stash that has been collecting dust.  I used an amazing metal stencil by Dreamweaver to decorate the box.  I love these stencils and they hold up so nicely.   As I was dealing with a black painted background I thought I would turn her into more of a chalkboard figure and used watercolor crayon to add in the shading.  I hope you enjoy!



Stampendous Products - 
DP100 Detailed white embossing powder

Watercolor crayon - white
Black chalk to blend

DecoArt Dimensional effects
DecoArt black paint
DecoArt silver luster
DecoArt green luster
lots of misc. flowers


Emboss image using detailed white on black cardstock.  Watercolor using white watercolor crayon.  layer onto chipboard.  Paint paper box with black paint.  Using dimensional paste and stencil place ferns on box.  let dry.  paint with black paint, let dry.  Rub with metallic luster and green luster.  let dry.  place image on box.  cluster flowers.  Add coffee dyed cheese cloth.  using liquid glue add fragments.

Comments

Unknown said…
Jenn this is just stunning!

Popular Posts