Coffee With a Friend

This is the last one for the class in March at The Craft Retreat.  I used a halloween mouse that was dressed up in cheese for this one...what you say...you see no cheese?  That is because I wanted his head to be sticking out a hole (like mice do).  I used Stampendous Shared Coffee sign stamp to achieve this look.  I love how it turned out!  See you in class for those that can make it (its almost sold out BTW)...and for those that can only dream....I hope I have inspired you maybe just a little bit.

Copics :
E50 E51 E93 E43 E44 E49 RV06

Stampendous stamps:

HOUSE_MOUSE CHALLENGE - love related

Comments

Diane said…
Awww!Such a sweetie! Love this little guy! Great card!
Donna Hanley said…
Very, very pretty card. I love the paper choices you went with here. This little guy just sticking his face out there is just darling. thanks so much for joining us this week at House Mouse & Friends.
What a bright and cheery card! I love the colors you have used!
Lorraine A said…
aww this is super cute Jennifer :-) I love the little mouse peeking out and the papers and layout are fab too :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x
Tom said…
Great Job Jennifer!

Thx for playing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

XoX
ToM
Sue said…
Jennifer, your little mouse face looking out the hole is precious. Great layers and the sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue
What a sweet idea! Very clever. Love the browns and pink in your card, so bright and fun.
freakin' awesome,one of the most creative house mouse cards ever, well done indeed!
Darlene said…
that card is so cute love the paper do you happen to remember the brand of the paper

Popular Posts