Fishy Fishy Jentangle Style - HOP

Dreamweaver has a new CHA release that they let me play with and I get to show you.  I love the open stencils as it allows for excessive creativity.  Within the stencil I drew and colored a goldfish.  I am not good at leaving white space so I jentangled a little around the fish and called it good.  Then I whipped up a card.  I did leave the card plain as i didn't want to overpower with pattern like I usually do and have it distract from the image.  I hope you enjoyed the end result!


And seeing as your still reading I was snagged and added as a guest designer for DreamWeaver's new release blog hop.  Take a moment to hop around and see all the fun stuff I will get to play with...and you can too!  Leave some love along the way!


and special guest designer:
Jenn Dove ...yup, thats me :)



If you just can't stand to wait until your local stores get these in, you can order online from Stencil with Style!

Also added a little T1 T2 T4 T5 E04 R20 Y11...used .1 gray multiliner



Comments

Janice W. said…
Gorgeous! I wish I had an ounce of your talent!
Gramma said…
I love, love, love the jen-tangle technique. Both fish are fantastic!
Hugz,
Gramma
Pam Hornschu said…
Someone needs to invent new superlatives to describe your artistry, Jenn! Love everything that you do, but especially with Dreamweaver stencils added! Lol.
Louise said…
Wow, wow and wow! I love what you did with this! You are amazingly talented!
Cheryl Bux said…
WOW - your creativity with this design just blew me away! I absolutely LOVE this! I really need to go play with my new Copic markers now.
Honestly? One of the cleverest techniques I've seen! LOVE it!
Jan Garber said…
Between talent and time, I don't know how you do it! All I accomplished this week so far is one lousy mediocre project! Love the fish!
Katia said…
wow, is an stunning job!!!
joy said…
Oh my, I'm blown away with your card! Totally amazing!
Anonymous said…
Too cool!
CraftyJo said…
This is stunning, I love it :)
Jan Castle said…
Gorgeous combo! You are soooo clever!
Jan Castle said…
Beautiful card...you are one clever gal!!!
Vicki Sopcak said…
Wow, you are very talented to be able to draw the goldfish. Your tangling is awesome too!!! Thanks for sharing
monny2 said…
Absolutely gorgeous Jennifer. You are such a clever lady. If I could be just a little bit like you I would be happy.
Hugs,
Monny.
Maire Gamber said…
Stunning! I am your newest follower. I do not have a lot of sites on my fav bar but your site has a special spot! :D
Your coloring is amazing!
Hugs,
Marie
Maire Gamber said…
Stunning! I am your newest follower. I do not have a lot of sites on my fav bar but your site has a special spot! :D
Your coloring is amazing!
Hugs,
Marie
Holy flipper-oo! This is awesome! :D
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
This is very cool looking!

Popular Posts