High Hopper

If you love warm and fuzzy you are going to love this little bunny foo-foo from Stampendous.  I tried to keep the card simple, for those that know me you know that was a challenge.  Stampendous has some fun little rabbits and I will be showing them to you this week.  Be sure and check them out!


Copics:
YR01 YR000
E31 E35 E57 E79
E50 E04
BG34



Airbrush white cardstock to look like clouds
Stamp image and mask off to airbrush background to match sky
Color image and fussy cut out kite
layer onto peach cardstock pop up onto sky background
layer white sky background onto peach card base
Stamp sentiment and pop up onto sky background

Comments

Nancy said…
Fantastic card, Jennifer! I love it! Beautiful coloring, and cards with Scripture verses are always my favorite! :o)
Unknown said…
I love the little bunny. Hope to buy several. This is such a sweet card. Just like our Jennifer!!!!
Gramma said…
Cuteness 100%
Hugz,
Gramma
Maire Gamber said…
Love the little fella! :D
Unknown said…
Just adorable Jenn!
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
Looking at this card just makes me so happy! I think there's something about the airbrushed background... it looks so light and airy. The bunny is just too cute!

Popular Posts