Song Bird

I think this is one of my favorites from the new release stampendous images.  I love the chubby face of the bird.   I actually stamped and colored it on Kraft paper and I am happy with the results.  I used white colored pencil for the main portion of the bird after I colored it with Copics.  I will be using this image again...and again!

Stampendous Products - 


Copic background B97
Copics: N1 3 5, R30, Y35, E31 57, R02 12
Prismacolor Pencils:  PC1054, PC938, PC1014 

Color main image, distress edges.  layer onto mat and distress edges.  color flower on cherry print background and cut out.  Dye cheese cloth with coffee.  Layer peach and blue cardstock onto card base.  Layer newsprint onto peach and pop up onto card base.  Lay down cheese cloth and pop up main image.  Pop up flower.  Using liquid glue add chiffon fragments.

Comments

Gramma said…
Gorgeous!
Hugz,
Gramma
Janice W. said…
It's beautiful! I love that cute bird! Soft pretty colors!

Popular Posts