Welcome to the Stampendous Stamps, ICE Resin® and Imagine Crafts®/Tsukineko®! You'll be amazed what we have for you this weekend! For the next four days you'll be treated to some of the most amazing projects you've seen with some of the hottest mixed media artists in crafting! The possibilities for crafting with these great products are truly endless!
I captured this Stampendous butterfly in resin the other day. I love how beautiful some of Stampendous' smaller stamps fit inside the bezels. I think this is one of my favorite pieces of Ice Resin.
I hope you enjoyed this piece. A craft well worth trying out.
Now in addition to that fun stuff you can win some goodies...
We know you'll want to try this yourself, and to make that easy we're offering a nice prize package this week! Three lucky winners will receive a package with:
• 2 - Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamp™ sets with designs sized for jewelry or small project making
• 2 - StazOn™ permanent ink pads by Tsukineko® courtesy of Imagine Crafts® - yummy Ganache and the must-have Jet Black
• 1 - 30ml package of ICE Resin Jeweler's Grade Self-Doming resin
• 1 - pkg Suzan Lenart Kazmer Art Mechanique Silhouettes in Heart Shape
• 1 - pkg Kristen Robinson Rue Romatique bezel(s) (styles vary). WOW!! You'll be crafting some awesome jewelry in no time!