Beauty to the Bone!

I was a bit skeptical of this stamp when I first saw it...but then.....I started to color her all up!  I have to say it is one of my favorite and I am quite pleased with the end result.  You can pick her up just in time for those spooky cards, or for that person who loves year round Spooky fun!  "Skull Roses" is one of the latest release from Stampendous.  You can pick up your stamp HERE, or at one of your local stores.

Copics Used:  R24 46 59 BV20 23 25 29 E31 35

Roses - jennifer Dove
A2 tent fold with overhang

V300 Skull Roses
Chunky white embossing enamel

Sprinkle black cardstock with chunky enamel and heat from underneath
layer black cardstock onto tan cardstock
wrap with ribbon and place onto red card base
Color image abd layer onto red cardstock
pop up onto tan cardstock
Pop layers onto card base
layer pattern paper “flags” onto red cardstock
using pop up tape place on card base as seen in picture
Add bow



Comments

Gramma said…
Ha!!! This image is so you I'm urprised it isn't your design. Fabulous card Jenn!
Hugz,
Gramma
Dee said…
A great stamp makes a great card.
Judy said…
What a great card Jennifer. It looks too elegant to be spooky. Thanks for sharing, I always love your work and follow you on line.
OOOOO! LOVE this! I think magical is a word that sums it up pretty well! TFS!
Viki Banaszak said…
I love your card! The skull is one of my favs.

Popular Posts