Stampendous and Authentique Come Together

How about some yummy Stampendous goodness and yummalicious Authentique paper all in one spot?  I say Heck yah!!  This week we are posting some fun stuff with both companies all in one place.  I was just itching to use this new released stamp from Stampendous and the paper was just right to use...I had to make a pie...Yup, I went there with this stamp!!


I used Authentique 6 x 6 Paper pad - "Latest and Greatest" as well as "Song" and "Botanic" from the Harmony collection for the background of this card.

After designing the pie I added the Crow Caw stamp, Black Glass Glitter and Chiffon Color Fragments to finish off the yumminess.  As you can see there wasn't a lot of coloring to be done which fit into my busy schedule at the moment.  I hope you find inspiration along the way.

M316 Crow Caw
Black glass Glitter
Chiffon Color Fragments

Guess what...there are even goodies to go with this inspiration.  Head over to the other design team members blogs and comment on their projects that were posted throughout the week.  You will have a good chance of winning the goodies Autentique and Stampendous have put together for your.  here are the links.

Authentique Stampendous Blog Banner

See info below:

We have a fun prize to give away this week. Only one, but it's a good one! One lucky winner will get some Authentique papers of their own, plus a $20 Stampendous Reward Card. WOW! How? Just comment on the blogs this week! Miss the earlier posts? Here they are: MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY You have until Sunday night to comment, then Monday we'll choose one winner for the prize! So hop around and leave these hard-working gals some love on their terrific projects! (that means comment on their blogs!)

Tenia Nelson

Kristine Reynolds

Pam Hornschu

Jamie Martin

Lea Kimmel

Jennifer Dove You made it here!

 

Comments

craftymom205 said…
Love the card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com
Diane said…
Heehee....LOVE your crow pie..how clever and creative!!!
Gramma said…
Yummy is right! What did you use for the bottom of your pie, is it embossed foil?
Hugz,
Gramma
Jackie PN said…
What a fun card with your crows!! heehee
Amy C. said…
Wow, this is so unique and creative! How fun!
christi said…
awesome pie. I'm not sure if all 4 + 20 blackbirds were there. great combo of colors and patters. a card after my own heart , minimal coloring. go girl!
Elise S. said…
You are so funny! Initially I was like, "crow pie"... did she really mean it like that? Lol... I absolutely love it! Plus you did a fabulous job on the mixed media and different textures, very inspiring! Thank you for the smile!
Spectacular!! What a unique and special way to use all of these goodies!! Absolutely gobsmacked! LOVE IT! TFS!
Sue D said…
How fun and clever to make a pie.
Sue in Ohio
Judy said…
Super cute card. Love the blackbird coming out of the pie. Thanks for sharing with us.
Debi said…
Love this card! Very creative with the pie!
Heather said…
just fun, lots of great layers, great share.
Suzi said…
Just as I got to your page, a crow cawed outside! I thought your card came to life! :o) And it what a great card it is! Love the weaving!
Martice Smith said…
Now this is tooo cute! Those crow's feet sticking up from the pie is hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh :) I love all the layers- really makes your design that more effective! Great job
T said…
Now isn't that a dainty dish to set before a king?
Kimberly said…
I think the card is beautifully executed, and I cafollow you because you are great at this. What is really amazing is how you get the blackbirds to shine and standout!
Irish Cherokee said…
Love the card and the way it is arranged. - Jim
Sheila H said…
So eclectic and fun!
Kailash said…
So many beautiful layers and love the texture!!!
Robin B. said…
Wow, your card is amazing! I love the layering and all of the details. Thanks for sharing.
Viki Banaszak said…
Your pie looks delicious. LOL. I really love it.
Janis said…
How creative and clever!! Now isn't that a dainty dish to set before the king!?!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Debra said…
I've never seen anything like this...great composition and use of products.
Anonymous said…
what a clever idea. The blackbirds are having so much fun peeking out of the pie.
thanks for sharing a whimsical project.
Linsey R said…
Wowzers!!! What a super CLEVER girl you are!!! I totally knew as soon as I laid eyes on this marvelous creation, it was blackbirds and a pie!!! EeeK! So reminiscent of the childhood nursery rhyme in my big Mother Goose book with superb illustrations, as goes...four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie. And when the pie was open, the birds began to sing, was that not a dainty dish to set before the king! LOL I do remember it, wow! Ok now I feel like dork! :) But that was fun and so is your very creative and delightful card! TFS!
Liz said…
Such a creative card! Love the bids in the pie.
Love all of the layers and textures. Great card. TFS
Katie said…
Wow, this is so cool! Love how you designed the pie! :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.
Sherry Butcher said…
Wow, wounderful job using the pp,the colors and the layers. TFS.
Oh I didn't get the Stampendous newsletter but I wanted to come comment on every project. Wow so many layers and details. Super nicely done!
Stampendous said…
Your birds in a pie have me laughing so hard! Adore the one with the feet sticking out. I also love how you say this took less time because there's less coloring...hahahaha... like that construction just happens! Rocked it like always, Jenn! Thanks for playing!

Popular Posts