Oh, Hello

I don't know why I rarely color Saturated Canary images because they are soon amazing, probably because I have so many images to color up already.  This is an absolutely stunning stamp to color and you can buy her through LittDarlingRubberStamps.  I decided to play a little with Zoe's No Line Stamping technique that she discovered eons ago.  I love the softer look it gives an image.  For this stamp I just stamped it two different times and colored the "second generation" image.


Oodles of Copics Used:
Skin E50 E51 E21 E23
Shadows BV20 BV23 BV25
Hair E50 YR31 E43 E44 E47
C1 C3 C5 C7
YG03 YG25 Yg17 YG67
R81 R83 R85
E31 E34 E35 E57
B91 B95 B97
BG45 BG49
Y26 Y28

Little Darling Rubber Stamps - 



Comments

Debbie Olson said…
Jenn, this is over-the-top fantabulous--love, love it!
Bunny said…
Love this, Jenn. What a great card. Especially the coloring. I wouldn't expect anything less. I love the banners.
Beckie Williams said…
Just Gorgeous!!
Amazing Work!!
CherylQuilts said…
Jenn, your coloring is amazing, and I love the beautiful design! And I agree about thanking someone special in your life - perfection! Hugs!

Popular Posts