Happy Mothers Day!

The best gift are the ones from the heart!  It's the day before Mothers Day so I thought this image was just perfect.  I hope we all have that someone special in our lives that has guided us along the way (wether we like it or not at that moment).  In my later years of my life I find myself saying "you were right" a lot more then back when I was younger.  Guess it just took a while for me to figure it out.  So to you Mom...you were right!  Happy Mothers Day to all those special someones out there!


I used No-Line stamping for this image so the lines almost disappeared and the image stands out more.

Colored with Copics:
R24 R46 R59 shirt
YG95 G99 grass
B91 B93 B95 B97 jeans
E43 E44 E47 hair
E50 E51 E21 skin
YG25 YG17 YG67 plant
E31 E35 E57 pottery
Y15 YR23 YR24 flower
E44 E49 flower center



Comments

Lisa Lara said…
Such amazing no-line coloring Jennifer. That is the sweetest image.
Unknown said…
Well said Jenn. Gorgeous card! Happy Mother's Day to you tomorrow!
Karen said…
Stunning Jennifer..
Love all of it. smiles.xx
Karen said…
Stunning Jennifer..
Love all of it. smiles.xx
Beckie Williams said…
Just as amazing as always. I love your talent ....
Mel Sanz said…
Such a cute stamp!!! I'm soooo sad it's only rubber :( No room for more stuff under my bed and can't pay for shipping :(

Popular Posts