NEW RELEASE and FAB HOP!

Welcome to a super exciting hop.  We have some fun announcements to make and I hope you will join us on this special day.
Today we are announcing not only a NEW release, a NEW inspirational blog, a NEW Facebook page, but also a new DoveArt-istic Design team.  We have tons of inspiration for you with some tantalizing, delicious creations and of course some prizes to give away too.

First I would love to share with you a couple of places you will want to look at.  Here is where you can meet all of the fantastic, talented, lovely ladies I am proud to have as the DoveArt-istic Design team.  You can read all about them HERE.

If you love creative minds and DoveArt Studios designs you will want to subscribe to the DoveArt Studios blog HERE.  If you feel you love Facebook more you can follow the Facebook group DoveArt Studios HERE.

Now I would like to show you what I have created for the new DoveArt Studios July release.  Once you have gotten your fill of me...hop love to the next DoveArt-istic Design team member to meet them and see what they have created.

I created a card using Winter Cardinals.  I love how the dots already show where possible shading could be.  It takes the work out of figuring out light source.


Copics
 YG95 YG99
BG10
R11 R14 R25 R46 R59

I added Glass glitter to the snow on the branch and cut out one of the cardinals to make it popped up.
It was a simple but sweet card to make and perfect for winter.

All of DoveArt Studios beautiful rubber stamps can now be purchased immediately.  You can see where to buy at the link on the blog HERE to find the quickest links or locations.  Some of the stores around you just might carry the stamps, or you can ask them to get them in too.

New rubber stamps include candles, pine cone bough, cardinals, a chickadee, Christmas horns, and angel, a beautiful ornament background, and winter pines.  All are perfect for Christmas and many other occasions too!

Now please join us in welcoming the DoveArt-istic DT.  Comment on all blog for two chances to win a NEW RELEASE DoveArt Studios stamp.  Random names will be drawn on 3rd.  You can check back at DoveArt Studios blog for the name of the winners.

Drumroll please...

Jennifer 
CCDesigns
Delphine
Faye
Dorinda
Rhea
Cassandra
Nic
Andrea
DoveArt Studios



- Thank you for all your kind comments




Comments

Unknown said…
very very nice job... your card is beautiful :)
Judy McKay said…
Beautiful card. Very stunning. Such gorgeous details. judy
Unknown said…
Your coloring is stunning. Beautiful card!
Shelley said…
Cardinals! Sigh. My favourite bird. The colouring is fantastic and this card is stunning and has a country feel. Love!
Sharman said…
Gorgeous. Looks so real. Beautiful work as always. Congrats on your new venture. Great picks for your DT. All of them are super talented...
Sue said…
Jennifer, this is a beautiful card, gorgeous colouring and card design...
Sue...xxx
Bunny said…
Beautiful cardinal. We have a pair that visit us every day. Their names are Hank and Hazel. I love the colors of these along with the red checked paper and the pretty bow.
Judy said…
My favorite bird. And in a winter scene it just pops. Gorgeous card Jennifer. Thanks for sharing.
Denise Bryant said…
The cardinals are gorgeous, and I love the snow detail with the glitter! Fabulous coloring too!
Cardinals are my favorite winter birds! Thanks for the great card!
Susan Richardson said…
It's official. You've just become too fabulous for me! Congrats on the new design team!
Patti J said…
Goodness, this is so beautiful! I'm a Missouri girl, so this cardinal is just calling my name! Thanks for sharing....and inspiring!!!
Unknown said…
This is a gorgeous card and an amazing image. I look forward to purchasing all of these amazing stamps. It may take me a couple of months to get them all colored, but I am sold. Brilliant coloring and I love your card layout too.
Ellen Bornstein said…
beautiful card and love the new stamps!
Sue said…
This is gorgeous, I love the image, stunning colouring and wonderful design.
Sue xx
Lori Carter said…
Just beautiful love the card.Just bought a few Dove Stamps can't wait to try them.
Sandra said…
Fabulous as always Jennifer!! Congrats on the new release!
Hugs,Sandra
Jo said…
Wow love the dimension of the birds and snow!
Becky said…
wow! This is gorgeous. Such beautiful birds.

Popular Posts