Friday, October 16, 2015

DoveArt Studios NEW Release Hop


It's time for our NEW RELEASE from CCDesigns and DoveArt Studios.




WINNERS!

Thank each and every one of you for the wonderful comments along the hop.  Each one of the Design Team members appreciate you taking the time out of your life to hop and comment on their hard work.  So, much love right back to you!!  We have picked two winners by random.  Please contact me with your mailing address ladies and you will receive a rubber stamp from this release.  Thank you all for playing along!

Winners are:  Kathy S and Lynn Hardy

"Yet another masterpiece Jennifer. Super hard to pick a favorite but I have to say I really loved the horse, the cactus, and Eli. Thanks for the hop."

"Another gorgeous card! My husband is a keen fisherman and would just love this! My favourite stamps from this release are beach serenity, big mouth bass, cactus cluster and the boat dock scene."

Email me at Jennifer@DoveArtStudios.com
- Jennifer Dove


Featuring 13 NEW stamps from
DoveArt Studios Collection


We are very excited about each of these new stamps and we know you will want them all!!!

Each of our Design Team members will be sharing their inspiration with gorgeous projects that feature every one of these new stamps!

Here is what I have created:


I used the Horse Head stamp from the new release and found it to be easy to color because of the presided areas.  I wanted to keep it semi masculine so no ribbons and bows.  I topped it off using one of the sentiments from the new sentiment set.

You can find both of these rubber stamps in the CCDesigns store

Horse Head
Perfectly Beautiful Sentiments

Copic Colors:
E31 E34 E35 E57 E79
E42 E43 E44 E47 BV23

38 comments:

Larelyn said...

This card is amazing and so perfect for so many occasions. I would be intimidated to try but after coloring quite a few of your stamps, I can't wait.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Tina L said...

Love this card!! What a beautiful horse. Love the sentiment stamp, too!

Andrea Tully said...

'Hay' good looking to you! Love this horsey stamp!

Sandra van Blaricum said...

wow, all stamps are so beautiful again!!
Hard to pick a favorite, love the sentiments too!!
Your card is stunning as always!!
Hugs,Sandra

Kirsten Persson Kristensen said...

Nice image for a horse crazy girl to receive on a card. :-)

Jean Chaney said...

Gorgeous, Jenn!

Betty said...

I love the combination of sentiment and stamp. A very appealing card.

Colleen Holmes said...

Wowzie, what a beautiful horse and awesome coloring! I want to be just like you when I grow up!! LOL

Sharman said...

As usual your work is over the top. Beautiful image and beautiful card....

Shelley said...

Seriously?! I'm drooling already lol. I love this card and stamp!

Adrianne Fane-Hervey said...

my daughter would love this card. it is fantastic

maenad6 said...

I love the new stamps and your card is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, you have outdone yourself with this card. I love the way you colored this beautiful horse. The detail in this die is exceptional. I love the ruggedness of this card. Very masculine. You did a great job, Jenn. Thanks for sharing.


Lynn C./wordperfectqueen@yahoo.com

Kimberly said...

Wow, you nailed this image and card..love thanks so much for sharing and helping those like me how to pull off a man card...

Lynn Hardy said...

What a gorgeous stamp and card! Beautifully coloured too.

Corinne said...

wow stunning, you always AMAZE me...
Love the stamp
Hugs

Sandi's Samples said...

Jennifer, your coloring is amazing! Love the new stamps too
Huggs
Sandi

Frankie Holland said...

You have created an absolutely stunning card with this new stamp!

Danielle Dietz said...

Your coloring never ceases to amaze me! The horse is gorgeous!

marchelle cometh said...

Looks like a pony in my yard. Lol. So realistic.

Linda said...

Love the horse and the barn feel of the background

Terry Quinn said...

OMG! LOVE HIM!

Donna Idlet said...

Beautiful coloring!

Kathy S said...

Stunning muscular definition. You amaze me each and every time I see your work.

Ruth said...

Your coloring is always amazing! I am always inspired and impressed by your talent.

Annette Thorén Haage said...

So clean and beautiful. Love it and also the stamp and the colouring.

Annette Thorén Haage said...

So clean and beautiful. Love it and also the stamp and the colouring.

Natalie said...

Your horse is beautiful! A perfect masculine card and wonderful coloring!

Bunny said...

Absolutely beautiful. I wanted one for Christmas. Never got the darned thing.

Brenda said...

Wow! Very nice

Shellie Nelson said...

Whoa! Beautiful

Trina Flynn said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring Jennifer..I have always been a horse lover since I was much younger. This brought back memories when my father use to bring me for lessons. Thanks for sharing!

Olga Fink said...

Wow such a beautiful card! Amazing!!

Sandie Gough said...

Gorgeous design, not an image I would be drawn to but might be changing my mind! Beautiful xx

Maria Alder said...

Love the card, perfect for someone who likes horses x

Shari said...

Wow.. such amazing coloring. So very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Julie Ann said...

Love your card it is beautiful.

Irene's Creations said...

Wow, this is incredible. Awesome work.