January Class Preview

Although the class is sold out with over 40 people I thought I would share what we will be coloring...drooling is allowed.  If you couldn't get into the class you can make your own cards using my ideas.  Using 3 images from DoveArt Studios I am playing around with more of a "guy" theme.  I enjoyed making these cards and was surprised how quickly I could color them and still make a nice statement.

You can details under class schedule tab above or head over to DoveArt Studios blog for closeups on these cards.

Comments

Lisa said…
Wow, love these images! Awesome cards!
Beautiful images and coloring! Sure wish I could be at that class!
Debbie Olson said…
Jenn, both your images and your rendering are drop dead gorgeous!
That looks like an awesome class! :) Dropping by to with you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! With lots of hugs too.

Popular Posts