One Can Dream!

You know I am a sucker for a good challenge.  MakeItColourful.com has the new challenge up and its a doozy!  How about "AURORA AUSTRALIS/AURORA BOREALIS" for a fun challenge...took some thinking and researching.  Although I have been blessed with seeing the Northern Lights in person I was so much in awe all I good do it watch with my jaw dropped onto the snow.  It is one of the most beautiful things I have experienced.  Here is my rendition.  I made it using glossy cardstock and my handy-dandy airbrush machine.



I used a snowman and fun Chippes from MakeItCrafty to top it off.  You can find them HERE.  I colored the snowman with Copics (of course) and the Chippie word I colored with the new Copics Kirarina Wink which leaves a fun shimmer.


Copics
YG11 BV20 BV23 BV25 YR23 R59 Snowman
 BV23 BV25 BV29 BG75 BG78 YG25 Aurora

Comments

Oh love this I may have to try something like this. I love your card!!
Bunny said…
Absolutely stunning. Love those colors. I would love to see the Aurora Borealis in person.
Debbie L said…
Oh my but that is stunning. Beautiful work.
This is fabulous and I love the bright colors! I've never seen them in person but hope to some day.
Jan Garber said…
Too cool! Love the colors and how they run down the paper!

Popular Posts