See Through...Kinda

So the next challenge is up at MakeItCrafty and this one is not so easy.  "Transparent" is hard to do.   I am not completely satisfied with the outcome of this but it was fun to do and I will have to play more another time.  The bubbles don't have the round thick look I wanted.   Maybe you can find a tiny bit of inspiration from it anyway.   I do love the mermaid from MIC.




I colored this image about 8 months ago and just added the water so I do not know her colors but the water was BG0000 BG000 B00 B01 BG10


Comments

pam said…
This is lovely. I am not at that stage yet to work out how to do transparent colouring but I think it's about now I learn.
Bunny said…
This is gorgeous. Love the colors.
Brandy said…
I think your card is incredible! The water and bubbles look amazing! Beautifully colored mermaid!!!
BeckyM said…
LOVE this!!! I think the bubbles are just perfect!!
My goodness it is wonderful. Love the way you did this one. My transparent cards don't look anything like yours. Still working on it tho someday I will get there like you!!
Shari said…
It's very beautiful.

Popular Posts