Copic Must Have's - Foam Mounting Tape

Well there are just some adhesives I can't get enough of and foam mounting tape is one of them.  You have seen all the layers I create on cards and most of them are popped up.  I love it that way.  It adds such incredible dimension to any project.  Well, today I thought I would show you another way to use the High Tack Foam Mounting Tape from X-Press It.  How about using it for dimension on a card background?  It is as easy as peel and stick!

First I cut down my card front to an A2 size.  Then I cut off steps of the farm mounting tape and applied it to the card front.  Next I peeled back the protective piece off the strips and covered the sticky portion with microbeads. You could use anything for this such as sand, sequins and more.  It was quick and easy.  

This is the bottom layer of my card I am working on...wanna see what I am doing?
You didn't really think I would give it all away did you?!!
Come back tomorrow for the whole card using another Copic Must Have!

You can find the X-Press It High Tack Foam Mounting Tape HERE
It comes in two convenient sizes at a GREAT price!

Comments

Jen Leeflang said…
Great idea! Thanks for the tip - this opens up a brand new world of possibilities!
Jen L
Durban, South Africa
Vallarie Clegg said…
Looks like the beginning of a dalmation

Popular Posts