Nuvo Crystal Drops - Must Haves!

I love playing with Nuvo Crystal Drops from Tonic Studios...actual they are my latest MUST HAVES!!  I have almost stopped using brads as Nuvo are so quick and easy and the color options are endless.  Unlike other products similar to these...Nuvo dries quicker and does not take days.  I like to use them in my classes as the students can use it in class and its safe to travel home in the car without having it smear.  All you do is squeeze the size drop out of the bottle and it settles in to form a little dome of color.  Nuvo drops come in so many options, from Crystal metallic, Jewel transparent, Glitter to solid Crystal colors.  Yes, I need all the colors!!    

For this card I used the new Hummingbird Blossom stamp from Stampendous.  I kept the concept simple so the image would pop.  I did a splatter background with Copics to bring out the orange in the flower.  The final touch after cutting and popping it up on the card was the Nuvo flower center.  So super fun!  Did you notice the three brad like dots up in the right hand corner of the card?  YUP...matching Nuvo Drops embellishments!


Copics:
Hummingbird - BV01 B02 B06 B26 V15
Flower - Y17 YR04 YR09 R27
Leaves - YG03 YG17 YG67
Gold Signo pen
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Comments

Peggy said…
Beautifully done! I'm off to look for Nuvo drops!
Margaret said…
Of course your coloring is amazing as always. How do the Nuvo drops compare to Liquid Pearls before I go out and spend a ton more money for these? LOL!
Bunny said…
Beautiful coloring. Love the way the metallic Nuvo drops look.

Popular Posts