Have I Told You...

This month I will be teaching some fun ways to color hair in the local class in Arizona.  Here is one of the cards we will be making using a cute little stamp from CCDesigns called Bunny Lucy.  Just in time to whip some up for Easter.  I think she is fun-dorable!

There are still a few spot left in this class if you want to join me coloring up two full images in class and practicing on a worksheet.  Plus we always have a bonus too.  All images come with a complete card kit to finish it off.  The schedule and contact for the classes is located under "Class Schedule" above.

Also loving up on the White Nuvo Chrystal drops.  I added them to the hearts and they remind me of the old white bed covers with the white bumps on them...gosh, what are they called...anywhoooo...I love the look!

You can find the White Nuvo HERE

Copics:
Y21 Y26 E57
YG03 YG17
E50 E51 E21 BV20


Comments

Popular Posts