Birthday Stack

Well I thought I would make everyone at the Advanced Copic Retreat bonkers by giving them some "No-Line" coloring.  It worked!  But we all enjoyed coloring up this stamp from Art Impressions.   I saw my friend Barb (Little miss muffet) do this stamp (and then send it to me) using similar color combos in the brights and love it so I thought I would use my friend Zoe's (Make It Crafty) No-line technique and show everyone how it works.  Everyones card turned out wonderful!  What a super adorable stamp.  They also have ducks and elephants and more, oh my!  Art Impressions was so sweet to sponsor our event and allow me to use this stamp.



Here are the colors I used if you too want to play!  For the one I did at the event we used Angelic Pink Dew Drop which was given to all the attendees from the great sponsor Imagine Crafts.  This is the BEST BEST BEST stamp pads for use with Copic's.  Tried and true!!  Plus they have refills.  Pink and gray are great for this technique and then of course everyone needs a black one.  You can find them HERE

Another one of my other favorite products from them would be the finger daubers. I use them for distressing.  A must-have tool for all people who enjoy using ink on the edge of paper.

Orange Y38 YR04 YR09
Pink RV32 RV34 RV17
Green YG01 YG03 YG17
Yellow Y06 Y15 Y19
Blue B00 B02 B05
Shadow BV20 BV23 BV25
Cheeks R01
White Gel Pen
.03 or .05 Multiliner


Same layout but used C1 C3 C5 C7 instead of the bright colors.

Comments

Absolutely adorable, love Jane x
Beckie Williams said…
This is just too cute for words. Your coloring skills are amazing.
CaroleAnn said…
Absolutely love what you created - both are awesome! Love the bright colors of these little critters on the first one!! thanks for sharing
Bunny said…
Super cute. I turtally love them.
Natalie said…
Very fun card and of course the coloring is over-the-top cute!!! Adorable stamp, too!

Popular Posts