Warm-weather Friend

Another warm weather friend for you today...but I wouldn't give it a hug.  This tall Cactus is a fun one to color.  I did the background using glossy cardstock and the Copic airbrush system.  It is a fun way to make paper that coincides with the stamp you are coloring.  Of course I had to top it off with a little Copper Penny Nuvo Crystal drops.
I love using tip-to-pallet technique to bring a second color into the coloring that normally might not blend well together.  For this one I added a little R89 with the YG03 to add color to the tips of one of the cactus clusters.  Just don't forget to clean off theR89 from the YG03 before putting it away or you will have a surprise next use.

This card is another fun image we will color in the July class at The Paper Collage!


Copics:
YG03 YG95 G99 
YG03 YG17 YG67
E08 E47
R89

Background
BG75
YG95
E47

Comments

Beckie Williams said…
SO beautiful, I love how you used the glossy paper!!
Unknown said…
Love this Jennifer!!! I need to remember the background technique with the Airbrush. Looks amazing.

Popular Posts