Fun in the Sun

I just couldn't get enough of creative color placement fun,  so I thought I would combine the small Sand Castle by DoveArt Studios with little Wikoli from LMMS.  I love the color combo of the blue and the orange-red together.  The sand castle was super easy to color allowing me to spend extra time on little Wikoli who is just "hangin' loose" on the beach with his feet in the water.  I created the water over his feet just by adding some blue flicks of color over the skin tones.  Quick and easy!   Just don't add too much blue flicks over the skin tones or you will end up with green water instead of blue...a little goes a long way.   I love combining images with stamps!

Small Sand Castle - DoveArt Studios (also comes in a large size)


I used what would be the scraps from the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border die set to create the waves.    How cute is that?


Copics:

Hair E43 E44 E49
Sand W1 W3 W5 E31
Skin E50 E51 E21 E23 BV20
Eyes B14 B16
Clothes C1 C3 C5
Sky/Water BG0000 B000 B91 B93
Clothes R02 R08 R14
Pencil





Comments

So cute and a great scene! I hoped online for a break and was pleasantly surprised by your awesomeness. :) Love the waves next to the castle and Wikoli looks like he's having a blast.

Popular Posts