Sand in Your....

Did you miss me?  I took a little time last week to play with the new releases from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  These digital images just make me the happiest when I get to add on the little sweet faces.  It's a mini blank canvas.  I combined this Wendi digi to one of the DoveArt Studios stamp line Beach Front.  Its quite easy to stamp or print (twice) your foreground image, and then mask it off (with the extra cut out image) and then stamp the DoveArt Studios stamp over the mask.   Here she is all colored up.

Want to see what she looked like before?
All I did was creatively placed my Copic ink to portray her eyes, nose and mouth.  Creative Color Placement!  Have you tried this yet?

You can find her here Polka Dot Pal Wendi
DoveArt Studios rubber stamp here Beach Front

Copics:

BG32 BG15 BG49
C1 C3 C5 C9 100
E31 E57
BG0000 BG10
G24 G94 G99
E40 E42
R37
BV20 BV23
B21 B24 B26
E50 E51 E21 E04
Pencil


Comments

Margreet said…
Awesome coloring! She looks so pretty with a 'real' face!
xxx Margreet
She's adorable and with painted nails too. Love it! Great scene with the beach. :)

Popular Posts