Hang in There!

If you need a chuckle in your life go check out the digital images from Bloobel.  She has something for all occasions.  This little crustacean looked like it would be super fun to color...so color it I did!  And fun it was!!  I used a new Tonic Studios die called Classic Quatrefoil.  It reminded me of a crab pot net.  I love the simplicity of the card.

This die from Tonic Studios has 2 pieces, an outer die and inside.  You can use them together or separate.  I just used the inside for this card.  I will put this die in my favorites pile.

Copics:
C0 C1 C5 C7
BV20 BV23 BV25
R02 R14 R29


Comments

Carol Held said…
I want to thank you Jennifer, first for the wonderful inspiration YOU give to the crafting community, and second for being a real person, with real feelings. Life can get overwhelming, but we cope through it, and always find a creative way to jump back up on the horse, so they say....hahaha Thanks for sharing, and caring!
That's how I feel. when will it be over?
I know God is strenghten my patiences.
Watch out for
what you ask for.

Thanks,
Erica

Popular Posts