Hang In There, I Gotcha Covered!

We have a bit of Riley & Company, Creative Basic Dies by Rhea and My Favorite Things going on.  Our newest Copic Boot Camp Sponsors are showing some love and so I thought I would show some right back!  


Here is a fun card I created with Balloons Riley.  I added some tiny facial features to him...I think he is all puckered up...I know I would be if this happened to me.  Once colored I added him to a card base I created using the Clouds to Waves dies by Rhea.  I ran them through an embossing folder for added texture after I did a little cloud airbrushing on the background.  I used my new Thank You circle frame to feature Riley and called it done!

Riley the Moose is always getting into something.  This is no exception.  The same company that does Riley & Co. also works with Karen Burniston and carries the Prickley Pair  as well as the Funny Bones line of stamps.   If you want to chuckle your heart out you must check them out HERE.


Thank you to all the sponsors for this years event.  You make it extra special!

Comments

Unknown said…
You have such talent, thank you for sharing!
Bunny said…
Super cute. Love how transparent those balloons look and love that moose. [Bunny]
Kelly Booth said…
Nobody colors like you... ❤️ I have this Riley coming soon!
Awesome card !! I love there's no border on the top, sorry I can't say it right in English.
Beckie Williams said…
Just amazing as ever!!

Popular Posts