My Fantasy World

Combining Dustin's (DoodleDragons) stinkin' cute Fairy Llamacorn and a fun sentiment I came up with, I created this card. 

...are you laughing yet? 

I thought I would use more pastel-like colors for this one.  I love how it turned out and went nicely with the pattern papers I found in my stash.  Topped off with a few buttons and of course some bling, because what is a fairy Llamacorn without bling.  I might have to come back and spill some glitter on it later.  

Here is the sentiment I came up with.

This Fairy Llamacorn digital stamp is now available in the NEW Doodledragon store.  If you are looking for older Doodledragon you can find them in the Etsy store.


Copics:
T1 T3 T5
BV20 BV23 BV25
RV32 RV34
G40 G43
Y11 Y06
B41 B32
BV000 BV11
E40 E41 E42 E43

Comments

Popular Posts