A Little Love

I know its been a while since I shared something from one of my favorite companies, Power Poppy.  Crazy how life gets in the way and then their always seem to be more important priorities or you just forget to get back in the groove.  Well here I am grooving' it.  (Sorry sweet Marci for being a slacker and depriving the world of your amazing images)
This is the newly released digital image "Cup of Columbine" that is now available.  This release has a couple different digital options.  One has a bird and egg and the other does not.  For this card I enjoyed coloring the image with the bird.  I wanted to keep this image very light and spring-like so I used brighter colors.  I added one of Zoe's Chipboard words.  I love how dainty they are and still leaving a strong statement.  Of course finishing off the whole project with some sweet little Bubblegum Nuvo drops.



Copics:
Flowers Y04
R000 R00 
R81 R83
RV34 RV19
Leaves YG03 YG17
G43 G46 G85
Cup YR14 YR18
Bird B000
B21 B24 B26
W1 W5 W10
Egg B21 B23
Shadow BV20 BV23



Comments

Monica C. said…
Oh my goodness! That card is just beyond gorgeous! I love Power Poppy images too!!
CherylQuilts said…
Wow, Jen, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Your coloring just blows me away, and I love this sweet baby robin! Your flowers are so beautiful, and I really love the backgrounds you've added...stunning, along with the great layout! LOVE it all! Hugs!

Popular Posts