Have You Herd?

Yes, I have herd!  This cute barnyard clear set From the Herd from La-La Land Crafts has a little of everything and for this card I used a lot of everything.  Included in the set is a rooster, a couple of chicks, lamb, goat, piggy, cow, complimenting sentiments and flowers.  For this card I wanted to create a barnyard stacked image.

I chose 3 of the cute stamps in this clear stamp set and colored them up using Copics  Next I fussy cut them out and stacked them.  They are neatly popped up off the card on this super cool background stamp from the rubber set Just For You that La-La Land has just released.   I used the Spiced Ginger Aqua Flow brush from Nuvo and colored the stamp.  Next I spritzed the stamp with water using the Light Mist Spray Bottle from Nuvo and stamped it onto white cardstock.  It gives it a more watercolored look.  Next I added some buttons, enamel dots and Bubblegum Blush Nuvo Crystal drops to add fun elements to accent the image.  To finish it off I wanted to add a larger sentiment so I grabbed my chippies from Make It Crafty.  I colored the background piece with Copic C10 and the top piece with R85.  I had a lot of fun with this card if you couldn't tell.  What a nice therapy coloring session this was!!

Copics:
Pig - R00 R01 R02
Chickie - Y11 Y15 Y18 Y38
Cow - W1 W3 W5 W7 
C10
R81 R85




Comments

Popular Posts