Going, Going, Gone

If you can't tell yet, I sure am having fun with the Jaws Because clear set from la-La Land crafts!  This adorable little dolphins are having way to much fun.  I combined it with the new background stamp from Seas the Day



Not only did I use the Stitched Clouds Border die for the clouds (obviously), but I used the revers for the waves too.  The back dolphin is a penny slider and makes his way across the card.

To create the background I painted the stamp with the Nuvo Aqua flow.  I gently misted it to make it a little more watery and then stamped it onto cardstock.  I love the look of the Aqua Flow on stamps. It is easy to do and cleans up easily too.  They have a pretty range of colors too.  I cant wait to see what you do with this set!


Copics:
C1 C3 C5 C7

Comments

Popular Posts