Potted Birdhouse

I keep wanting to make a real elaborate birdhouse out of wood...something about the mystery of what might be inside.  I enjoyed creating this card with dimensional cutting.  I colored the planter twice and cut it out and popped it up.  I also added a paper bow (discontinued die).  The awning was the final touch.


For this card I used Potted Birdhouse colored in spring colors.  I layered it using a die from Lawn Fawn...I love the little scalloped edges.  I added a simple sentiment using Everyday Scripted Sentiment from Whimsy Stamp.  I thought this image went really well with the new Hello 6x6 paper pad from Doodlebug...my favorite pattern paper company.  What do you think?  Sweet card huh?  This should cheer someone up.  Now if only I could find a way to make some calming bird chirping happen when they open up the envelope.


Copics:
RV52 55 66
B01 05 BG45 49
YR02 04 09
YG03 17
E43 44 47

Comments

Popular Posts