Bridal Wedgie-Wear

I "crack" myself up.  If you know me, you know I can have a little sense of humor.  When I saw this Pennant Flags die an idea popped into my head of a pair of thong underwear or as I call them wedgie-wear.  Well perfect for the bride to be, don't you think?  

I added some aspirin for the shaker portion of the card.  A bride might need it as the "sorry honey, I have a headache" just might not work.  After I was done I realized this might just be an overdose amount so must add a disclaimer...don't take them all at once.


For those that share in my humor...funny right?  For those that don't...MY Bad :)

You can find this new Shaker Maker die at Whimsy Stamps


Comments

This is awesome!!! :-) LOL
LOL, this is so funny! I even laughed at your "disclaimer" - that it would possibly even be needed! Wow!
Very CREATIVE, Jen.
itsazoo said…
So cute and funny.

Popular Posts