Do It Different

As you might know I like to think outside the box.  For this card I used the newly released Harvest Wreath from Whimsy combined with Penguin Holiday Squares in a wintery theme instead of a more autumn theme.  I am super thrilled with the results and just shows that you can use stamps for many seasons if you think outside the box.

I colored up the two images and fussy cut out the center of the wreath.  After cutting out the penguin I just slipped him into the wreath.  Pretty simple huh?  I layered him on the double stitched frame from Card Builder Window die set.  Simply add a sentiment when done...I used Make It Crafty chipboard sentiments.  You can also purchase them here in the states through Whimsy Stamps.  I think this card is well rounded.


Copics:
BG11 13
R24 29
R81 RV34
C1 3 5
C10
R20
BV01 02

Comments

Popular Posts