31 Days of Halloween FUN!

Good evening my DAH-lings, Whimsy Stamps is up to some tricks...with treats  Me and all my frightful friends at Whimsy Stamps welcome you to join us for our 31 Nights of Halloween extravaganza. 


I am reshowing this card I made using Hot Sip and the Web Background.  This sentiment that I made just cracks me up!  I love combing stamps and thought these two went perfect together,


NOW get ready for Whimsy's creepy Creative Team and spooky Special Guests sharing 31 haunted Halloween projects and inspiration.  
Over $250 in prizes with frightful fun all month long!!
Come celebrate with us at 6pm EST each night for a new project and random night giveaways. 

GRAND PRIZE $100 Whimsy Stamps Shopping Spree!!

💀  Share our Halloween event banner on any/all social media and TAG at least one friend
💀  Link your posts back to the Whimsy blog with the linky tool thats on the Whimsy blog
💀  Each new post counts for one entry
💀  Enter as many times as you'd like between now and 10/30/18 by 11:55pm
The more individual posts you share the more chances you have to have win so share all day, everyday, everywhere!
    All prize winners will be announced on Halloween Night right here on the Whimsy Blog.  
    All winners must claim their prizes by 11/7/18.

    Have a frightfully good time and good luck
    Mwaaahaahaha!

    Comments

    Popular Posts