Now You See It, Now You Don't!

Whimsy Stamps has a surprise new release and you are gonna LOVE it!!  These 5 dies are so full of unlimited action.  One thing that has always personally driven me crazy is seeing a card that slides, pulls, or pushes and you can see the actual slider slot.  Well guess what?  It is no more!!!  With the clever new No-See sets, it is GONE GONE GONE...okay, just hidden!  You must check out what all the design team has created.  This is endless fun!  

Using the Doggie and Kite stamp I created this card.  I combined the fabulous new All Seasons Tree die (that is the perfect size for so many card options and comes with all seasons elements, use it on its own or combine with other Kinetic Dies), The Straight Basics and the fabulous No-See Kinetic Basics.  Check this out...Up Up and Away!!!!  Now you see it...now you don't!


These dies are going to fly off the shelf!  Look out for more fun samples coming soon...because I am having way to much FUN!

You will need the No-See Kinetic Basics and the Straight Basics to get you started.   But I know you will them all!!  Be sure to check out the rest in the store.  I will do a live showing on my facebook so keep your eyes peeled!



Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
Jennifer, this is so cute. The new sets look like a LOT of fun.
Jill Killeen said…
Flipping amazing! Just watched your FB Live.
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
This is so stinkin' amazing! One of these days I'm going to be brave and get one of those die sets so that I can make slider cards/

Popular Posts